Sober Living Services
Skylight is dedicated to creating a supportive environment where house members can restore themselves to healthy, sober living. We assist this process by creating a safe and positive environment for men who need support while learning to live without the use of alcohol or other drugs. We provide much more support than outpatient programs or twelve-step meetings alone. Our shared sober housing environment ultimately enables residents to lead responsible and productive lives.
Skylight is an upscale sober home located in a quiet residential neighborhood, moments away from Northpark Mall, Preston Hollow and the Park Cities area. We believe that our location is ideal in that it provides the resident an opportunity to continue to participate in a larger society while living in a safe, sober haven that will help ensure lasting recovery and sobriety. At Skylight it’s all about living in the Light.
Skylight Sober Living assists the individual in the continuation of a sober life style through a broad spectrum of services:
- Life planning and goal setting
- Local transportation provided
- Referrals for Outpatient Programs, therapists, clinicians, life coaches and attorneys
- Aftercare and monitoring program
- Weekly House meetings and check-ins
- Individualized Recovery Plans
- Sober escorts and companions
- Three phase leveling system
- Peer group recovery support
- Random on-site drug testing and Breathalyzer
- Being able to maintain employment
- Allowing to continue education
- Focused direction and personal responsibility
- Structure and accountability
Skylight Sober Living strives to maintain affordable costs. Our current per diem rate, which includes all charges and therapy provided at the home is lower than many other residential programs in the market. Contact us to find out payment options. If family is paying for care, we will strongly encourage the resident to seek employment and offset some of the cost themselves.
Our sober living residence is located on a cu-de-sac. This spacious home is a two story structure with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and over three thousand square feet. It has two master suites with fireplace and private balcony.
Sober livingClients in this residence have the option of a private room and maximum residency is six. The on-site house manager helps monitor resident activity; however, clients at this level of care are expected to function autonomously and with little to no supervision.
Contact Us at 214.361.2587
Copyright © 2014 Skylight Sober Living · Dallas Texas